We compare a wide range of credit cards
Check to make sure your details are correct to ensure you have the best chance of being approved before you apply
Use the free Credit Card Matcher to compare credit cards you may be eligible for based on your score
Why eligibility matters
- Multiple rejections for credit can make other lenders wary about lending to you.
- Using the Credit Card Matcher will allow you to find out what you may be eligible for based on your credit rating, improving your chance of being approved for credit.
What credit cards are available?
Cashback & rewards
A balance transfer card is used to transfer a balance from a higher-interest rate card to a lower one.
- Credit card debt consolidation
- You could save money by moving to a lower interest rate
If you’re considering a balance transfer card, it’s important that you don’t expose yourself to more debt. Balance transfer fees and annual fees can also be expensive, so make sure to read the fine print.
These cards can be used to increase your purchasing power.
- Cover the cost of home improvements, holidays and other big ticket items
- Spread out the cost of purchases over time
- Financial life line in case of emergency
- Payment protect
- Debt consolidation
It’s important that you don’t have more credit than you can handle. Interest rates may also be variable.
Credit builder cards are designed to help people with little or no credit history build up their credit profile. They’re also used for people with bad credit.
- The chance to demonstrate to lenders that you can use your card responsibly and make repayments
- Access to credit if you have a poor credit history
Credit builder cards usually offer a higher APR than standard credit cards and can be more expensive to borrow from. You will also have a much lower credit limit.
These cards essentially reward you for spending. So, the more you put on your credit card, the more cashback or rewards you’re eligible for.
- You earn from your purchases
- You could benefit from discounted rates or perks like points to put towards travel
- Some cards offer additional privileges
Cashback and rewards cards often come with variable rates and higher annual fees. Limits will also be put in place by the lender on the amount of cashback and rewards you can claim.
Use your Noddle when getting a credit card
Check your credit score and report before applying for credit to make sure there are no errors or mistakes that could affect your chances of being approved.
See what you may be eligible for based on your current credit rating with the Credit Card Matcher
Use your Noddle account to monitor any credit you have and the effect it has on your credit score. This will help to make sure you’re not borrowing too much.